Wednesday, March 30, 2011

20-UneditedWithFileNames -- A Scorp Skate Video

Information for 20-UneditedWithFileNames.mpg located in my ScorpVideos folder on my Desktop:

There's a few things to know about this video. It's split into 3 parts (Toronto, Muskoka Woods, and Bracebrige Park), all of which are fairly unsuccessful, especially Muskoka Woods haha but the videos are fun so I edited them into this movie. Secondly, I found this to be a great chance to showcase my fine titlemaking skills (yes, every one of those filenames is a seperate title that I had to add. it was a lot of repetative typing...) but more importantly I found this a great opurtunity to show a behind the scenes look at my file naming and how I keep track of what is in the videos without having to look at the thumbnail or video over and over again (some of my favourite filenames I used on these videos are 3832-you-had-it-wtFUCK.mpg and 3763-oh-shit-fuck.mpg). So that said, none of the videos have been edited, they are merely overlayed with a subtitle displaying its file name. Enjoy.

-This has been a copy and pasted Notepad document.

No comments:

Post a Comment